Tuesday 1 October 2013

Northern Wellington Young Professionals - Wordless Wednesday with Linky

I've been busy with one of my new projects lately.  A not-for-profit group called Northern Wellington Young Professionals.  We are business owners, entrepreneurs, community leaders, executives who are between 20 and 40 years old.  It is a project both my husband and I are working on together.  It is nice to share something other than home life with him.  If you have a minute, check out NWYP's social media and find out more about us.  I'm excited to take this group to the next level!

Twitter: @NWYoungPros
facebook.com/NorthernWellingtonYoungProfessionals
pinterest.com/nwyp
linkedin.com/in/nwyoungprofessionals/




1 comment:

  1. Very cool project! Great to see something like that start up in our home town. Good work!

    ReplyDelete