Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wordless Wednesday with Linky ~ Thankful

Yesterday was a difficult day.  Although I didn't know Tim Bosma or his family, I was heartbroken to hear that Tim would not be coming home to his wife and 2 year old daughter.  I thought a lot about how that heartbroken wife is going to answer her 2 year old daughter's question, "Where is daddy?". I cried for a long time.  I can't imagine...there are no words to properly describe how hard this hit me.  Yet, this is nothing compared to what Tim's family and friends are feeling.

Everyday, but especially today, I am thankful for these two:





10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and for hosting as well, I appreciate that you have stopped by Oh My Heartsie today!!
    Oh My Heartsie WW" w/Linky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photos. What happened to Tim Bosma is so heartbreaking. My blood just boils over how senseless it was. They took away a little girls Daddy, over a truck. I went home last night to extra hugs from Adam and Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to hug my husband and children a little tighter each day.

    Your family is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We definitely had some extra cuddles yesterday and mommy had a big glass of wine to settle down a little!

      Delete
  4. Very sad a nice tribute post

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so incredibly sad. I hope we find out the rest of the story! It makes NO sense :(

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/05/wordlesswednesday-simple-things-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of this case. So very sad. And yes, makes me realize how thankful I am for my husband and children.

    ReplyDelete