Friday 26 April 2013

Sandcastles in the Sand

If you watch How I Met Your Mother, you will understand the "sandcastles in the sand" reference.   If not, just search 'Robin Sparkles' on you tube and you will understand.

We make epic sandcastles,  Now, they are not masterpieces that you would find in a contest.  They are just normal sandcastles but we go all out.  My husband and I love building sand castles and sometimes spend hours on them.  I can't wait to do this with my daughter this summer.  I guess I am posting these pictures because I am ready for tax season to be over and for hot summer beach days to start.

My husband, buried in the sand.  Yes I am immature and built him a phallic penis.

Wasaga Beach, 2012.  I am about 8 months pregnant.

Wicket and our 2011 sandcastle.

2011

Dave, Wicket and our sandcastle.
Sauble Beach 2010

I can't wait to make sandcastles.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment